ClassicalWeekly.com is looking to showcase new talent!
In addition to our weekly posting of unbeatable Classical Music excerpts, we’ve decided that it’s time to expand ClassicalWeekly.com to include up-and-coming composers and performers, too. Up until now we were releasing a suggested Classical masterpiece on or about each Friday. We are now planning to add an New Artist feature where each week (or thereabouts) we will also showcase a new Classical Music or Opera performer, conductor or composer.
After receiving much user feedback, a the new-and-improved 3rd Edition of our iTunes Classical Music eBook, “A Digital Workflow for Classical Music and Opera CDs” is now on sale. The most significant addition to the Third Edition is the inclusion of an iTunes-Only Workflow. Continue reading »
Comment: Mozart never gets old, and I can listen to this work over and over again. The pianos are masterful and this concerto is a piece that’s not to miss.
Comment: Arguably one of the preeminent works for Clarinet, Mozart’s famous Clarinet Concerto in A Major doesn’t disappoint. For bonus points you should also check out the Clarinet Quintet.
Comment: There are many composers out there with works that are part of the standard repertoire, yet don’t always get the popularity they deserve, remaining in the shadows of operatic greats such as Mozart and Wagner. Vincenzo Bellini was a talented composer for opera, and “Casta Diva” from his opera, Norma, is an example of some of the master work you find when you did a little deeper into Classical Music.
Get a FREE excerpt from our eBook AND download the ClassicalWeekly.com Free White Paper
To receive your weekly Classical Music suggestion, eBook excerpt, AND free 14-page white paper "How to Create an MP3 CD in iTunes in Track Order", just subscribe to our free weekly music update in the box below.
Classical Music and iTunes eBook
Purchase our Newly Released eBook, "A Digital Workflow for Classical Music and Opera CDs". You can also download the table of contents and read sample content for free.
- Articles (2)
- Bach, Johann Sebastian (1685-1750) (3)
- Beethoven, Ludwig Van (1770-1827) (4)
- Bellini, Vincenzo (1801-1835) (1)
- Berlioz, Hector (1)
- Brahms, Johannes (1833-1897) (1)
- Chopin, Frédéric (1810-1849) (1)
- Composers (5)
- Concerto (16)
- Corelli, Arcangelo (1653-1713) (1)
- Debussy, Claude (1862-1918) (1)
- featured (2)
- Handel, George Friedrich (1685-1759) (3)
- Haydn, Franz Joseph (1732-1809) (4)
- Liszt, Franz (1811-1886) (1)
- Mahler, Gustav (1860-1911) (2)
- Mendelssohn, Felix (1809-1847) (2)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus (1756-1791) (12)
- Opera (17)
- Other (4)
- Paganini, Niccolo (1782-1840) (1)
- Puccini, Giacomo (1858-1924) (2)
- Rodrigo, Joaquin (1901-1999) (1)
- Rossini, Gioachino (1792-1868) (3)
- Saint-Saëns, Camille (1835-1921) (2)
- Schumann, Robert (1810-1856) (1)
- Serenade (3)
- Sonata (1)
- Suite (2)
- Symphony (10)
- Tchaikovsky, Pyotr Ilyich (1840-1893) (1)
- Verdi, Guiseppe (1813-1901) (1)
- Wagner, Richard (1813-1882) (4)